Sunday

i apologize for my absence


contrary to popular belief, i am not dead. i've just been very busy


 my baby brother and i took over instagram on thanksgiving
follow me [[brittanibills]]

 
i went on a road trip//and then it was 12/12/12 


we picked up my big brother. it was the happiest day ever

 
he's a marine now, and consequently has very attractive friends


me and my team won some games


 i went to temple square with a very cute boy (:


 then it was christmas and i got a snuggie!

i didn't really write down any resolutions for the new year, i figured it's better if i just make them up as i go. the only guideline i have is "be better than last year" and i'm just going off of that. i rang in the new year watching batman with ricky and coughing out my lungs, which means i survived the end of the world, but only just barely. i have finals coming up at my school so i'm stressing more than i'm actually studying. in my free time, i play minecraft with my brothers and make time for my friends. i get ready in the mornings listening to ed sheeran and macklemore. i keep it real classy.

my new jam is "she's not afraid" by one direction, and i dance around to that more often than is probably healthy. and speaking of healthy i lost 10 pounds (round of applause). my mom and i leave for mexico in two weeks, which means that my big brother goes back to the corps soon, too. i'll miss him.

i feel bad for not blogging, but only enough to get me to compose this short post. nothing momentous is happening. i'm just building relationships and making lasting memories, i don't make a lot of time for computer...

and for you (if you're reading), i miss you today. i missed you on your birthday, and i hope it was a happy one. i still pray that you're doing alright every day. just know that you still have one person cheering for you, even after years of silence, and i still miss you. how could i not? you helped me become who i am today, and i owe you. so thank you.

here goes nothing
2013  

No comments:

Post a Comment