Monday

my third week with no carbonated beverage

so... i know i've been missing but i promise i haven't died. my body may be giving out on me, due to the fact that i've been very sick all weekend, and can barely eat (which aggravates me) but i'm very much alive.

my life is back in full swing now, and there is never a dull moment, aside from doing all my homework, which is always dull. thank study hall for my passing grades. but in case you've gone curious in my absence, here's what i've been up to as of late, in picture form

 i bought "cool story bro" sweatshirts with my one best friend

and twinner pants with my other!

i went midnight bowling with my adopted brother
[[it's his birthday today - shoutout!!]] 

my new best friend's jesse and raquel came over and pie'd my face;
[[raquel is my brother's girlfriend]]

and then cupcake'd me later on...

the two of them somehow convinced me to go to nightmare on 13th. i was scared. this picture is not posed.

i went to general conference at temple square with nick and chloe

and saw some silly mormons asking for extra tickets
[[this guy actually got one, just fyi]] 

i went to this kid's farewell.
 [[he's going to brazil]] 

carlynn is basically in love with him. he kissed her cheek good-bye. in case you were wondering... yes, it was very precious

 
michelle and i stay sane by being friends with payton and taking crazy pictures when we can't handle the stress

my life rocks. walking dead season 3;

  
and basketball are officially in swing. everything has meaning again.
 i've been devouring the smells and sights of fall and i love how nippy it's been. i can hardly wait for the snow. and then december will be here, and my brother will be back. i can't wait.

 welcome, fall (:

if your heart speaks to you in lyrics like mine, here's some golden chords strung by beautiful people, namely: augustana, joshua radin, ed sheeran, keith urban, & lauren alaina.
love them as i do. it's fine, i love sharing(:

No comments:

Post a Comment