Saturday

summer 2012: day one

guess what y'all? SUMMER IS HERE



when you turn 18, legally you are an adult. so i figure, based off of that terminology, this summer is my last one as a "child" and that if i wanted to take advantage of that, i'd better start off right the first day.




my day was actually vastly productive, but... a great part of it was spent on my front lawn with my home-made quilt, idling in the sun and writing out lists of things i need to pack for our trip to california this sunday. 


the sky was endless, the sun was bright, the grass was cool and the soft breeze rustled my messy curls and in all honesty i couldn't have dreamed up a better way to start off my summer. relaxing in the sun with my dog. (of course i'll have my summer adventures, but you gotta get off to a smooth start)

if anyone was interested, though, today i:
-sold my car
-got up at 7:30 and went to the chiropractor
-went for a two mile jog
-took a forever long shower and shaved!! 
-went to work for 5 or 6 hours
-and even got some packing done


summer 2012, welcome
(consider this my "month" post for june)

No comments:

Post a Comment