Friday

so guess what

 I GOT A NEW FRIEND



she cost me a whopping $650 but isn't she a beaut? she's taken some great pics so far! you can admire them on my facebook page. we are the best of friends and getting her was one of the most fabulous choices i've made for a while. i just love her and her awesome skills to death! her and i are headed to california soon. (:


she doesn't have a name yet, and i'm open for suggestions! she's a canon EOS rebel T3i that i hardly ever let out of my sight. i'm considering the names: neo, pepe, and caly. comment and let me know what you think!!


i'm off to save the world one picture at a time!! 

1 comment:

  1. My camera's Name is Roxanne! I like Caly for yours :P Go CONQUER CALI with CALY hahaha At least your part of Cali the other half is MINE :D

    ReplyDelete