Wednesday

so yeah. but this is only the beginning

many of you may not know, but i am currently in the process of emptying my home in an attempt to move. but to move we have to sell our old house before finding a new one. in order to do that, we have to "stage" our home by removing all personal belongings so that potential buyers will feel comfortable strolling around our bedrooms

aka - spring cleaning came early for me. i've been going through a lot of my old papers (deciding what to keep and what to toss). there are a lot of good memories in my little box of "things to keep"

this particular memory was a favorited gem. it was a little manilla envelop, sealed shut that greeted me with an affectionate:


and i thought, "lucky me!" 

so i broke the seal, and what did i find inside? a picture from my past, and a note from a former primary teacher, reminding me to live the gospel and hoping i was still on the path to being continuously worthy to enter the temple. and i don't think there are many things sweeter than that.

i couldn't help but giggle at the picture and fall in love with my awkward stage all over again. it's too bad that all good things must come to an end, i'm sure i'd have plenty of suitors lined up at my door had i still looked like this 

 (sorry for the way bad quality)
i've come a long way 

No comments:

Post a Comment