Sunday

compass

  

too many people don't know who they really are, and half the people who do know, don't know what to do with themselves after they find out. so how do you find direction in a directionless world?

the answer is, you look outside of it. you look to a God who has overcome the world, and you ask him which way is really north. and then you take the compass that he will give you, and you just follow it. because it will never lead you away from your celestial glory.

the journey all begins with one step, and in order to take that step, it is my personal belief that you must first know yourself. i know who i am. six simple words, that's all i've ever really needed to get me where i want to go. "i am a daughter of God" He is my king and my companion, my protector. i am working to completely align my will with his in order to receive direction and peace and be worthy of his everlasting love. 

and then he will show me great things, and i will know how wonderful my life can be with him as my guide and my family next to me every step of the way. he will show me the way to his kingdom. and that will be my north.

happy sunday (:  

No comments:

Post a Comment